"You are denied access to this folder" Windows 10 There was a need to enter the C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps folder

"You are denied access to this folder" Windows 10
There was a need to enter the C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps folder, but I couldn’t do it due to insufficient rights, climbed the Internet, climbed different links, did everything according to the instructions in different variations, but I can’t get the rights in any way, what’s the problem?

You changed the owner. Did you set permissions for the new owner? What is currently there, look at the Security tab, selecting this user. By the way, you must be logged in with this username.

Believe me, you do not need to climb into this folder, it is practically a system folder and access is not just closed there.

Why? In any case, I will need administrator rights for other folders / files in the future.

and here you don’t need

This is the folder for updates used by the system, as I understand it, my access is also closed there, which means it should be

It’s just that I unzipped Windows PowerShell program, and for some reason I created 17+ other folders with a total weight of 64 GB in this folder, I already realized that I did something wrong and I would like to remove this garbage, but access is limited

This program in such a format is only unpacked by Windows PowerShell, and for the sake of one program it’s unclear to understand how the whole system works, I don’t really feel like it, I found one way on the Internet, tried it, went through it and spent the floor days, learning from mistakes, and administrator rights do not apply to this at all

The WindowsApps folder contains applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store. Usually, removal from this folder is almost painless, with the exception of the working folders of the store itself. So caution still does not hurt.

Comments