What can you say about the DuckDuckGo search engine?

What can you say about the DuckDuckGo search engine?

I’ve been using this search engine for a long time, today everything suits me, I advise !!!!

Great search engine. Write there "weather and much more", and you will see a bunch of different sites. While any other will show two three sites duplicated ... Well, in general, it uses all search engines at once! He's a great search engine, if you will! But there is also your own engine ... There is a good article about pedagogy in it.
Also does not cripple with captcha, not at least bots. You can change IP calmly (well, if necessary) ... It is generally in the TOR browser by default ...

Due to the fact that Google and Yandex began to hide too much from search results under the ILV law, duckduckgo is the only one that gives out everything uncensored.

in my next room online at any time.
I just don't like censorship. Censorship is not only p..., but everything that is supposedly forbidden by any law

write in the search engine Rutracker, in Yandex and in Google it will give out anything, but not a link to the official site rutracker.org
This is just one example.

I have not used rutracker before. Downloaded software from sites.

What do you mean? I generally say.

but in general it is possible.

I use Yandex and Google. And dakdakgo - for those concerned about their anonymity. In fact, those who use all kinds of torrents, dakdakgo, telegrams are found in the very first place (my personal opinion)

Well, with tor you can get into DarkNet and yes it can be calculated easily and quickly, which is how it differs from others

... your answers are very interesting, thanks to everyone

Comments