Browsers for android. Tell me a browser for android with an already built-in flash player. I know Skyfire, are there any more?

Browsers for android. Tell me a browser for android with an already built-in flash player. I know Skyfire, are there any more?

Maxthon Mobile, a great browser for android.

I use this free google chrome browser, the main purpose of which is to achieve maximum speed.

Dolphin

I have Google Chrome, I think the best browser version, a flash player is built-in.

Dolphin Browser,Photon Flash Browser,Uc Browser,Puffin Browser,Maxthon Browser,Mozilla Browser,Boat Browser,FlashFox,Baidu Browser,Lightning Browser,Skyfire Browser

Flash player is installed separately on most browsers
at this address you can install your flash player http://get.adobe.com/en/flashplayer/?promoid=DAFYL

Mozilla Firefox, Opera., Google Chrome

And what is difficult to install a regular flash player?

Comments