Is it dangerous to surf through tor duckduckgo on sites?

Is it dangerous to surf through tor duckduckgo on sites?
for a couple of minutes in total, and yes, the node is not used for this. e other users cannot use my node my ip?

The ideal option for a torus is pure Linux or, at worst, pure Windows without any programs at all and only installed Tor. This is if you do not want to learn the technical part.

can be more detailed and to the question)

Safely. With the default settings, if nothing is changed, Tor-Browser works like a normal browser and no one will download naked children through you.

I poked something there but not all of course because I wouldn’t understand in English even that way?

even as dangerous, you can lose your mind due to the low download speed.

I would like to get an exact answer to my question)))

Comments