Tell me which breed of dog to buy a puppy, you need to protect a person, I would like to within $ 700-1500

There is a question. Tell me which breed of dog to buy a puppy, you need to protect a person, I would like to within $ 700-1500

For protection, it is best to take a Doberman or a German shepherd, you can take it without documents or just a pet class, if you do not want to go to exhibitions, but this dog will be the best guard

There is no breed to buy for such a sum, and immediately you need a defender. You still have to spend patience, time and money on training your dog.

Buy a Labrador, this is the smartest creature and very dedicated. Although all dogs are loyal to their owners.

I don’t know what price. But I read that the Dobermans are great guards. Especially paired!

German shepherd is a good option and is not very expensive. A loyal friend and a great defender, but more suitable for official duties. And so you can any dog ​​(the big, evil and fanged thing is that you love and guard you).

Comments