What is the best antivirus for windows 7 a laptop ?

What is the best antivirus for windows 7 a laptop ?
do not forget there is a Microsoft antivirus and node 32 has a version 5 released))) I remind everyone ... and which antivirus is better on 2 of which I told you right now (Microsoft and node 32) for example avast and so on (there are a lot of antiviruses) and which one it's better?)

In principle, there are many options, but they either ask for money, then all sorts of keys need to be changed, then they work poorly, so yes, it’s difficult to determine.
Which is the best bet today

the best antivirus it is even better than some Kaspersky. Malwarebytes, personally helped me! he is Malwarebytes !!

For me Avast Free Antivirus is the best !!!!

I like ESET.
Pros:
1. It does not load the system much.
2. It reliably protects the system.
3. It also protects against viruses on the Internet.
4. There is a trial version for 1 month.
Minuses:
1.It is paid.
2. It’s not cheap.
So decide for yourself what to install ... I prefer this one!

But I personally prefer the Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus! This is for me personally, such an antivirus

How many people, so many opinions. Because the best in one loses in the other. I personally prefer Avira.

There is no better antivirus!

Personally, I trust Kaspersky, but this is my opinion. For a laptop it’s better to put something simpler

painfully eats a lot of memory and the system slows down because of it ... already on the old computer set well and on a more modern laptop (not on your own)

Comments