Avast antivirus good ?

Avast antivirus good ?
           Avast antivirus good ?

normal. I’ve been using it for three years, I didn’t let it down!

For me, Dr. Web is the best solution. 
Of course, paid.

Trojans do not hold like a sieve. To impersonate an antivirus - they load percent, such as work.

As a free yes, I’ve been sitting on it for 10 years, no problem, the main thing is to know that the first line of computer protection is you, the antivirus is the second line, if a user is leaky then no paid antivirus will save the computer from advertising viruses.

all are good, only they let the viruses through, since then they are only added to the virus database.

According to independent global experts, yes
According to advanced users - no
Who to believe ....

Of course, those who had their own experience

Well, I had my own experience starting with Avast v4, so what?
Now I do not use anti-virus solutions, but when avast stood - I survived all Internet epidemics without a single loss - I didn’t know what viruses were and didn’t even bother with this topic, but if you read about viruses, they write such horror ....
Maybe it’s just that I was neat and the antivirus program just helped me a little and didn’t protect me, but this is all a mystery covered with a thick layer of dust ...

Comments