Why do students so run to work in 19, 20, 21, a year, even if this is not necessary ??

Why do students so run to work in 19, 20, 21, a year, even if this is not necessary ??

And so they are so proud that they are so independent, they work, they earn themselves - and nothing that one watchman, another courier, a third secretary or paper draws up paperwork in accounting - the main thing is to give these professions the name "manager", "administrator" - and it immediately sounds like: "Who do you work with?" - "I am a manager!!!!". Uuuuuuuu you finally can super, manager - yes, that's cool)))
And having earned some money, they go and boldly spend it on clothes, silly things, some kind of entertainment - and they absolutely spit on their studies - they say we need it. I understand when the need is yes, but out of 10 cases - only 1 is really a necessity.
Are you really so stupid that you don’t understand - you will finish school - and the next 10, 20, 30, 40 years - you will work to work and work - you will work so hard that you will conquer and remember your golden institute years, in which you did not really study and did not work

I don’t agree with you, I’m only in favor, at this age it is especially pleasant to have your own money, and it’s good when people are at work. 
Abroad and in wealthy families, children have been working since the age of 14. I’m a student, I’m 20 years old, I work as you say “secretary”, I can’t say that I don’t really work and I don’t study, I have only 5 at the institute and I don’t do nonsense at work. I don’t think that I will ever regret

because the theory is too far from practice and you, after graduation from institutes with your HIGHEST education in the audience, will come to work and you will begin with the fact that they have already passed long ago, If a person has a desire to achieve something in life, he will do it.

Usually, in particular, at the age of 21, already something like education is coming to an end. and if you work in a specialty, it helps to study. why do adult students have to sit on their parents’s necks and ask them for money for something?

I see that my acquaintances, despite the fact that managers call themselves nothing more than a "laborer" and do not boast.
making money for beer and a movie is better than shaking it with your parents.
forget this shovel shoe type "I'm learning => I have been sitting on my parents’s neck for 5 years", the world has changed.

And how humiliating it is to stand with a hand outstretched to mom and ask for money .... for new underpants! At the cafe .... a birthday present for a girlfriend .... And in the end, all this once reaches its climax: you are no longer invited to the holidays, the sweat that you stop attending them, embarrassed to present a new mother carefully taken out of the locker a towel .... You will not meet your beloved guy, so that in case of accident you do not inadvertently show him your washed-out underpants with a pile .... and you no longer remember the smell of freshly brewed coffee, you don’t know new directions in music, and your computer crashed 5 years ago .... and what is the Internet you know only from the stories of fellow students ....

“It doesn’t happen!” You say. It happens. This happens when parents do not understand that the children have long grown up ....

Students work because: A) We need money. Well, even if for clothes, a mobile phone, and all sorts of rubbish, but they earn this money themselves. If there was no need for money, they would spend parental money. Many people pay for education themselves, rent a kirtira, and themselves fully provide themselves at this age.
B) It is necessary to gain experience, after all, the courier, secretary, operator, the initial step, but then graduate from the university, move on. Having experience, they will find a decent place.
I myself work and study. And I understand that education will give me little if you just study, and if you start small, then a decent place for the 25th loan. Here are some graduates, and without experience they will not be taken anywhere, they also work as couriers, secretaries.

Comments