Will I be able to supply GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce GT 710, GV-N710D5-2GL graphics card with ASRock H61M-VS motherboard



GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce GT 710, GV-N710D5-2GL graphics card

Will I be able to supply GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce GT 710, GV-N710D5-2GL graphics card with ASRock H61M-VS motherboard

Deliver without problems.
But this is purely a gag, at best to watch a movie.

Well, right now, I have an amd radeon 5700 series, I play 100 fps with it, isn't this nvidia better? won't it give better results?

of course it will not))) this is a card only so that the built-in vidyuha does not take memory

Yes, much worse

And something can be found within 4k so that there is more or less norms, well, or at least better amd radeon 5700 hd series xd

HD5870 / GTX660

Well, the question is whether it will fit my motherboard which is 7 years old

Comments